Remote AccessTerms and Conditions
- This is a chargeable service.
- The service is only available Mon-Fri between 09:30 to 16:30.
- Please note this service is only available to customers with a valid maintenance contract.
BEFORE ringing up for a remote service you must have the following information:
- The Anydesk ID number obtained from the appropriate link below. Simply click on the appropriate blue or grey link below and select “save” once the file is downloaded navigate to the save location (often the downloads folder on a PC) and run the software, once connected it will display your ID number
- The admin password for your router. Please be aware that this is NOT the WIFI password or key. Each router will have its own admin password and it will be your responsibility to discover this before calling for technical help. If you are unsure of the password or are unable to obtain the password, then please call the your internet service provider and ask them to assist.
By clicking one of the following links you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
Rohallion Residential and CommercialSecurity in Surrey & London
Rohallion Security is a family run business established in 1986 offering effective and competitive security solutions for both domestic & commercial customers.